Photoshop curvey object ?

  • webboon
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • webboon
  • Posts: 12

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am wondering what is the easiest way to make like a curvey object

for example on this business card

the first one that kind has a wave to it.

I have been trying to look for a turorial im sure you use your free form pen ?
  • Captain-Nick
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 333
  • Loc: North Lincolnshire, UK.

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can use a pen's quite easy to use when you get the hang of it.

But normally, when I want to make shapes with curves etc, I use the marquee tools.

For example...

If I wanted a box, with a quarter circle cut out of one corner, I'd make a box with the rectangular marquee tool, then select the circular marquee tool, hold Alt and draw where I want the curver cut out. Also parts can be added in the same way but by holding Shift instead of Alt.

This probably isn't the best option for making more complex shapes, but it's how I do it when I just want the odd curcer here and there. (I mainly use it to curver corners of boxes).

Reading through it, this doesn't look to be all that helpful, but I hope it puts some ideas in your head.

Post Information

  • Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum
  • You cannot post attachments in this forum

© 1998-2017. Ozzu® is a registered trademark of Unmelted, LLC.