photoshop help finding brush edit window

• ThATKiD
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: somewere over there

Post 3+ Months Ago

im reading a tutorial and i want to get to the brush modifier window. Im using CS and i dont know how to get there in CS windows version. anyone know what im talking about ?
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

If no one answers by the morning, I'll take a look at CS in the morning and see if I can find it. Right now I'm going to bed. 6 hours sleep in 48 hours doesn't cut it anymore. Otherwise I'd remote in and check.
  • DR01D
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

if you click on the paintbrush icon, a little menu should appear at the top with the brush properties. if you want to just change the size and shape, click on the little arrow next to the title - Brush: with little icon and number. this will bring up a window with the sizes, softness etc. if you want to use different shapes or custom shapes there should be a little circle with an arrow on that window that will lead you to more brush libraries and import options.

hope that helps ;-)
  • ThATKiD
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: somewere over there

Post 3+ Months Ago

actually i was looking for a menu there is that changes the distance between brush stokes and some other settings
  • DR01D
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

ahhh k,

top right there is 3 tabs brushes, tool presets, layer comps. click on the brushes tab and there will be an option for other dynamics, you will be able to set the jitter and others like fade and pressure etc.
  • Tone2k11
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Tone2k11
  • Loc: Southampton - UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Or if you select the brush tool then right click, that gives you items on changing brusg size etc.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts