Photoshop Tutoring/Tutorial

• suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

I need some tutition and fast, i need to know how to embed an image in pshop, not only that i need to know how to make a short pic panaramic in pshop... :(
thankyou.
suzie.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• sunlion333
  • Loc: Miami Beach

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not sure I know what you mean by embed an Image. You can see tutorial on how to stich a panoramic if you have Photoshop CS. It comes with the software. I am a Photoshop Beta tester and it sounds to me like you may have a lesser version of PS. If that's true I will not be able to help you. :( Please explain the embed jargon, though.
  • sunlion333
  • Loc: Miami Beach

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can also go to photoshop cafe Google: Photoshop Cafe or http://www.photoshopcafe.com for some expert tips and links from a complete genius PS geek.[/url]
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

sunlion333, hello,
I did the images in the banner ok, a bit big but will get them down to an acceptable size !
now i have done something wrong in the text, i had a font i used, "glass blocks" then after doing the text, i changed my mind, i did another text different font, now when i do a different type of font, the text from the glass block i can see in the background in my new text, its showing as white.
What did i do, how do i correct it, get rid of it please...its pshop cs trial i'm using.
thanks.
suzie.
:)
  • Tone2k11
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Tone2k11
  • Loc: Southampton - UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

you can undo by pressing ctrl+alt+z.

Im not sure if i understand properly but if the text is showing up as white maybe you could change the color of it?

unless the other text is on its own layer then there is not much that you can do to get rid of it unless you just paint over it with the paint brush.

If you could give us a screenshot we might be able to give you more info :D
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Tone, i think i got the problem sorted, thanks.
What i did first was create a new one, then made it transparent at the same time in the box that comes up, in file new, because i wanted it green, i found the colour, then did the paint bucket thing, put in two pics i wanted then did the text, but what was happening is the paint colour was allowing the transparent background visable, that was the white lol behind the text !
This was me having my first experience at designing lmaoooo
suzie.
  • Tone2k11
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Tone2k11

Post 3+ Months Ago

bless you, you kinda get used to it after you use it for a while.

I remember when i upgraded from paintshop pro! it was really difficult as i knew how to do everything in PSP, but after a while you kinda get to grips to where evry thing is.

Do you think you will purchase it?
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

No tone i won't buy it, i don't know enough pshop to spend $600 on software,
I bought the web space for the year, i bought two domains, thats enough for this year lololl

I don't use graphic programs enough to warrant it, the banner well, it was a challenge set by flash-x :D
He made a lovely banner for my garden forums, well you know what its like, he does so much for me in the forums, i hate to take advantage, so he said make the next one.. :shock:
And i just looked and hes done the ajustments to the one i did earlier, after saying this about the one i did when i asked for a critique, " and it looks let me think longer " lolololol
hes a treasure right enough.
:D
suzie
  • Tone2k11
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Tone2k11

Post 3+ Months Ago

so where can we see your piece of art? is it on one of your sites? if so id love to see it :D
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes swishmagic tone, from my sig,
And look at the banner flash did in solgarforums, also at my sig, and thanks for the interest... :) both domains are now mine.

lol the bird at swishmagic was a blue bird :) for the garden forums...it is'nt now.
suzie.
  • Tone2k11
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Tone2k11

Post 3+ Months Ago

wow impressive, you are quite a dark horse aint you! your forum has changed so much (for the better) then when i first saw it.

Keep up the good work suzie. :D
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Did you go then tone, i have flashx to thanks for the skins and banners, hes so helpful.
if you need any resources you would be amazed at what flash has, you should join tone, his database is huge, hes there mon-fri, and he takes the weekends off, he was hacked so many times it was unreal, and its all free, thats the stupidity of it.

so now he has his own server, so thats why i moved, i need to be on-line, or at least the board does lol its hard enough dragging members by the scruff of the neck as it is, so i bought the ukhost and i'm happy, if i can't sleep i can compute and add stuff to the board, not often that though, this am it was a 4.30 get up, i was awake so i got up.
see you later tone, nice talking to you again.
suzie.
  • Vladdrac
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Louisville, Ky

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like your designs suzie, keep up the good work
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
I like your designs suzie, keep up the good work
8) did you go to look as well Vladdrac...?
Hey great, thanks, the gardening side will be my favorite board, its something i know something about llol, i don't need to learn variables or iframes, cept cold frames and plant names lololol thanks Vladdrac..flash wants to see me making my own skins , hopefully hes having a larf lolol i have yet to learn how to upload one yet...without having the board black out on me!!! uploaded a skin other day, and you know what , i could'nt get to the board after... :shock:
See ya Vladdrac
suzie.
  • littlephoenix
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

I do like yoru site, very cool :) are you still on this board suzie?
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

As if by magic...haahahahaha

Yes , I am still around but I always seem busy not doing anything in particular. Which site did you go to littlephoenix?

:wink:
S

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 16 posts