2D portrait of Monica Belucci

• Jon
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Colorado

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi.

I've posted this image on another forum, and haven't had much luck in getting critiques or comments. So I thought I'd post it here since there seems to be a larger number of Photoshop/2D artists here.

In 1992, I drew a picture of Monica Belucci, based on a photograph of her in the 1992 SI swimsuit desktop calendar. This past Sunday I was finally able to purchase a Wacom tablet, and decided to use the scanned file of my old pencil image as a place to start.

Please let me know if this is any good. I know there are issues with her eyes, so advice would be helpful there. Also I'd like to know if the skin texture is any good.

http://www.liquidmillennium.com/images/temp/

Thanks

//Your host doesn't allow offsite links - you'll probably need to copy and paste the above link into your address bar
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Jon
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Colorado

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok. sorry about that. Let's try this: monicab-small.jpg

That should work.

If it doesn't, then I'm not sure how to fix the problem. It works fine for me in Netscape, but I wonder if that's because it's my website and it's checking IP or something.

:oops:
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

try clicking on/copying and pasting this. http://www.liquidmillennium.com/images/ ... -small.jpg

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts