Problem with graphics tablet

• Elias89
  • Born
  • Born
  • Elias89
  • Loc: Argentina

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ozzu hello people! I'm new to this forum and wanted to know to see if anyone knows how to solve my problem is this, I have an Intuos 4, everything works fine, but when I use photoshop or corel painter, I only take half of the screen bone only moves the pencil at the top, but if I use the illustrator walks across the screen, like the sketchbook of Autodesk also works perfectly, and install it again, download new drivers and do not know how to "fix" sometimes grab the whole screen, but it is rare that ever walked in on the entire screen, I have like one year ago and several months and no idea and good, I happened to ask on this forum I guess someone will step and he could fix or something, so thank you very much!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Elias89
  • Born
  • Born
  • Elias89

Post 3+ Months Ago

that made me different things to write q: S? q things I got translated in English: S, if not quickly explain what is meant, the tablet works only in the upper half of the screen when I use Photoshop or Corel Painter, everything else works perfectly, it is the problem, if anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it! Greetings!
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Did you change around the tablet properties / settings at all to make sure it is all set correctly? Sometimes you can set the width in there, try checking in your Control Panel.
  • Elias89
  • Born
  • Born
  • Elias89

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello, Wacom has options for the entire screen which I have already tried many times, but it is not doing it.
  • dellx
  • dellx

Post 3+ Months Ago

I had a problem with mine. my windows was rarely detecting the tablet as a hardware :O
Guess from what. The usb cable. got it changed and now its like new. maybe see if its not that. in my expiriance with pc's ive understood that problems are allways the most obvoius and dum looking ones :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts