Program for collage?

• sicLotus
  • Born
  • Born
  • sicLotus

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi folks,

do you know whether there might exist a program which you can create collages? I am particularly special collage like this one for example
http://www.linux-user.de/ausgabe/2005/06/060-metapixel/blume-collage.png
So from across many small images to create a large. Or do you such images via the "hand" were created?

Thanks for your answers!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Any digital art software. Photoshop, PSP, Gimp. Take your pick.
  • sicLotus
  • Born
  • Born
  • sicLotus

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, I am aware of so you can create collages, but there is no function but to help me a "big" to shape or collage? So practically, I am a big picture over the program and the program will by itself a collage of very many other images make!
  • JCDenton
  • Born
  • Born
  • JCDenton

Post 3+ Months Ago

My guess is that collage is made with Adobe Fireworks. It is very nice. I love it too. This would be my suggestion:

-Buy a copy of Adobe Fireworks.
-You're going to have to create a new file that is quite large. (Fireworks should be able to handle it. Make sure you have the computer hardware that can handle it).
-You're, next, going to have to get the component images you want and start putting them together.
-You might also want to get a copy of Photoshop and use the pen tool to help you extract parts of other component images you want.

Bottom line, your problem isn't software, it's learning how to use the software to get the effect you want. I have been working with photoshop since the 90s, and I'm still earning how to create new effects and do cool new shizz-nit.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts