Requesting Custom Website Art

• RBeau
  • Student
  • Student
  • RBeau
  • Loc: Aurora, CO

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello!

I am requesting someone, preferrably a person just starting out in the Graphic design field, but does not have to be... I would like to add to their portfolio. I am really interested in getting the "title" of all the pages of my website replaced with more professional graphics. and possibly a nice banner if my budget permits.

What I am looking for:
I would like to replace the "Headers or Titles" of my pages with something that looks more professional and "Custom Made" and possibly a banner for me to use with my site.

What I expect:
Something that goes with the theme of my site. Genealogy, and transcriptions and pictures of gravestones from cemeteries that help genealogy researchers.

What I offer:
I offer money primarily, and a chance to provide a website for you to show off your expertise! And if you discount your price... I will put your banner on my site right under the navigation buttons (see the empty spot?) on my site for no less than a year. My site is relatively new, and in just under a month I have logged over 500 unique visitors to my site, and am link exchanged to many genealogy websites that could use your services.

If you are serious about spending a little time making something interesting for my site I would be greatful... Just visit my site... become inspired, and give me an offer! I will take best offer that I like one month from now.

the URL is:
http://www.gravestonearchives.net
Gravestone Archives.

Thank you very much!

Robert
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: desk

Post 3+ Months Ago

Are you offering any money?
  • dqualter
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

have a look at your PM's RBeau :D
  • Nic
  • Student
  • Student
  • Nic
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Definitely, I Could provide samples of my work, if required?

Maybe you like the signature under my post, if so post back & we can work something out.
  • SSH-Raj
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

check pm
  • RBeau
  • Student
  • Student
  • RBeau

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you for your replies! Rat, in response to your question I am offering money. Check out the "What I am offering" section of my post.

I am also affering a chance to add to someone's portfolio, and offer a link (banner) to the portfolio for no less than one year on my site. right below my navigation links. And if the two that replied to me would like to quote me a price I would be very greatful. My site will be on the internet I guarantee, because this website does not cost me much, and it is a hobby of mine.

Remember, if you can tie the images into genealogy, and cemetery trancriptions, it would be a plus!

Thank you two for your quick PM's!
  • RBeau
  • Student
  • Student
  • RBeau

Post 3+ Months Ago

Okay,

dqualter, Nic, and SSH-Raj.

it is between you three... What I would like is an estimate (in USD). A small description of what your art would look like... do not be specific, I just want to know a general overall scheme in the way you are becoming inspired.

If you could send me an estimate, a short description of what you are thinking, and a small (and I mean small) example, it would be great. Although examples are not required. I don't want to rush you all, so by the end of next week I would like to see your estimates. Is that a fair enough timeframe?

If once you are ready to send me your ideas, and estimate, just PM me.

Thank you all for your fast responce!

Robert

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts