resize problem - help needed - please give your advice

• Olga T.
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Olga T.
  • Loc: Ann Arbor, MI

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I have a web site: http://www.edocosnline.com and I need to add Demo Corner page.

My idea is to give several gif images of application pages with some comments around them.

But, I am completely lost in resizing application pages. When I resize, the quality is absolutely lost. I am doing Ctrl+PrtScr and then resize image in one of the software.
It looks that I do everything incorrectly and try to "invent a bicycle".

Can someone advise the standard way of transforming web page image that I see on the monitor to an imgage with smaller size?

Please give your advice.

Olga T.
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am trying to understand your message. Are you trying to print what you see on your screen then resize that? If so, what software are you using to resize?
  • freestyler_56
  • Born
  • Born
  • freestyler_56
  • Loc: JC

Post 3+ Months Ago

you can never get a small size gif image enlarged without loosing it's quality...
i've been working for some 2 yrs now, as a photo editor, and i've never seen it happening..
only vector images can get enlarged..
  • Olga T.
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Olga T.
  • Loc: Ann Arbor, MI

Post 3+ Months Ago

It looks to me that I explained what I need absolutely unclear.

I have an online application that is attached to my site. I need to make a tutorial with pictures for how to use this application.

What I want (dream of): to take image of what I see on monitor, i.e. pages of application and to decrease it (to resize). Then to display this decreased image with some comments on Training Center and Demo Corner pages.

It looks to me that it should be some standard technology of doing this. For example, it is used on websites that sell/offer templates. They show small images of templates but still with good quality.

Please advice.

Olga.
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can do that, you just click on PrtScn and paste it into your favorite image editor and resize it.

What image editor are you using?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts