Skill Level

• The Nafleky
  • The Nafleky
  • Loc: Im right here silly

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've been wondering how good I actually am at digidtal works. I have as few up in my gallery and am working on a few more as i speak... sort of.

So this is the link: http://icegirl003.deviantart.com/gallery/

Sorry if it's not to what you think.... Like i don't know scale of 1 to 10 I guess >.< :oops:
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• The Nafleky
  • The Nafleky
  • Loc: Im right here silly

Post 3+ Months Ago

i'm guessing two things right now:

One- no one cares
Two- they don't want to hurt my feelings if they did look
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

It useless to put your artwork on a scale of 1 to 10. It's just pointless.

Are you happy with your work? Are you progressing and learning? Those are the only things that matter.

If you must have C&C...I don't think you've developed your own style. Some of your work is just...in a common style.

I think your stuff is good, though. Keep working at it. Do as many pieces as you can.
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very good work Nafleky!! wish I could draw like that :). Keep up the fantastic work!
  • ScienceOfSpock
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Las Vegas

Post 3+ Months Ago

The "Makes you" photo has really nice composition, and some of your artwork evokes the kind of emotion I *think* you were going for (eg. Dev for SodaKnight).

Not to sound discouraging or insulting or anything like that, but a lot of your work is amateur. This isn't a bad thing, because you show really good compositional skills, you just need to learn the technique involved in the styles you've chosen to use.

Don't take this as a negative review. On the contrary, you show a lot of promise. I can draw straight lines, accurate body proportions, etc but I couldn't "compose" a good image if my life depended on it. I can recognize good composition, just cant do it myself :)
Almost anyone can learn to draw, but to be able to put together an image that evokes emotion is something that takes heart, and I think you have that.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts