Some of my band pictures

• PluTunium
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Touring the USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hurrsss pictures of my band:

http://www.plutunium.com/funstuff/index ... umbs&Qis=M

Umm.. I just felt like showing you them lol..

and i wanted to feature these nifty pictures of myself:

• musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

great pics! what kind of music does your band play? how long have you been playing drums for? do you have a website for the band? what kind of gigs do you play? how long have you been together for? I ask a lot of questions huh? whats the weather today? ok now im being silly? :P ;)

So tell us about your band! :thumbsup:
  • LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

*sigh I use to play drums when I was you age....all I can say is that I miss those times a lot, enjoy it now that you have them, if you don't you could lose it in a blink of an eye*sigh again
  • PluTunium
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Touring the USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

musik wrote:
great pics! what kind of music does your band play? how long have you been playing drums for? do you have a website for the band? what kind of gigs do you play? how long have you been together for? I ask a lot of questions huh? whats the weather today? ok now im being silly? :P ;)

So tell us about your band! :thumbsup:

what kind of music does your band play?
My band plays christian punk rock (kinda hardcore.. I can send you some songs over AIM if you have it.)

how long have you been playing drums for?
Well... I started out in 5th grade with one drum (the snare drum for those of you know what that is)
Then in 6th grade, I got a 3 piece drumset. I thought it was just grand... until i relized that is just not gonna cut it... so i BEGGED (SANTA CLAUS) for a new drumset, and he gave me one!!! I got a 5 piece CB drumset in 8th grade. I thought it was the best thing ever....

But then, My band started to take off... and I got better at drums.. and I needed a better drumset. So I begged santa for a new drumset.. and he gave me one!!
Actually.. I went with my parents to guitar center... and looked in the drums section.. I got the best deal ever! It was orginally $1,000. Then they had a sale so it was $700.. Then ontop of the sale they had a clearence.. so it ended up being $300!!

Yeah so a $1,000 drumset for $300... not bad eh?

So I stand here today, with my Pacific by DW drumset, and Sabian XS cymbals.

and the final answer to your question: About 5 years.

do you have a website for the band?
http://www.thegoodstuffrock.tk

what kind of gigs do you play?
If you look on the website under Events>Past shows.. you can kindof get a feeling..

but we mainly play at churchs, youth groups, chairity events, and regular old shows at the local venue... We tend to put on our own shows because our fans love them, because they are allowed to mosh.. I like them to..

but yes.. My band recently played in the city-wide carnival.. Troy Daze.
It was grand. There were probably 400+ people in the tent when we played. I enjoyed it.

how long have you been together for?
About 3 years.

Thanks for all the questions Musik!

I love questions lol...

:)
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

Fantastic stuff!! I will check it out later when it gets a bit quiet around here! :D

Congrats on the drum set. Thats a HUGE discount.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts