Tad bit of help using PS

• Cuerock
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Cuerock
  • Loc: My cubical

Post 3+ Months Ago

What's the easiest way to clean up an image that you have had scanned ? I am trying to go pixel by pixel but I cannot seem to get it tweaked right. Is there another way that you know that is easy?

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks! :D
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

you need to be a bit more specific, what are the scanning issues with the image? Does it need sharpening, something edited out with the clone tool etc?
  • Cuerock
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Cuerock

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am making a logo... that is cuerock... I wrote with a sharpie.. had it scanned.. and am trying to touch it up... i am trying to go pixel by pixel but it does not look right... Of course because it is scanned the color text goes from black to white in a 6 pixel frame. It will take me about 2 days to do it this way. I really dont want to spend that much time on it.... Any suggestions ? :D
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

do you have a sample image? :-P

You could try tracing it with vectors, or...well I really don't know what you have to work with.....
  • Cuerock
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Cuerock

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry i dont have a host . I will have one coming this MOn. or Tues. but until then no. This is exactly what i am looking at i am trying to take text that i had scanned and but it into a footer. The text is black and that background is white. My footer background is green and yellow. I am trying to get the letter (just the letters) on the footer background. I have accomplished getting the whole thing letter and white background copied onto the footer but that is not what i want. I am now in the process of trying to do a background eraser!

Any Help to you helping me?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts