Tennis Match: mtg131g vs Rémon

• Belk Media Group
  • Graphic Monk
  • Professor
  • Loc: In the heart of California, Fresno.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just in case you guys are unaware of some of the rules. You're supposed to use ONE source file and pass it back and forth, altering it each time. Each alternated image is counted as 1 round. Usual amount of rounds are 8, totaling 4 images a piece.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• mtg131g
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • mtg131g

Post 3+ Months Ago

thank for the info. so now he has to modify either of my two pics the airshow or to the fallen man? remon I give you the choice.
  • Rémon
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Rémon

Post 3+ Months Ago

Im a little confused towards the "Rounds" business. If i was to modify the fallen man image... what round would that be?

There are two Round 1's lol
  • Shigeru
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

How it normally works is you pass the one image between each other. So after the first person posts the image the second person modifies the image. Thats round one over with. Round 2 begins with the image which has been edited by player 2 but player one edits this image now.

This image is passed back and once player 2 edits it, thats end of round 2 etc.

So the same image gets passed back and fouth until the end. The image will keep changing due to the edits each player does.

At the end its interesting to see the starting image the various changes and how it looks like at the end.
  • mtg131g
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • mtg131g

Post 3+ Months Ago

Remon you modify the fallen man and then I will modify your picture that you send me back and then you will modify the one I send back and so forth..... that is easy now. thanks for the clarification.
  • ethreal_night

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, mtg1g It's that one guy you told to join up on OZZU and I just got the account up now. I Got an image I was messing with and I tell you.. I think it is a damned good one

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/v_gahvin_ravennoir_v/detail?.dir=/94d0&.dnm=f46d.jpg&.src=ph

One thing.. Teach me how to simply put the images up? It is real late when I started this and I ran out of free Vault soda that was to keep me up.
  • mtg131g
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • mtg131g

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice work you did a great job with the image last night. I have my photos at photobucket.com

http://i15.photobucket.com/

sign up for free space here and then when you go to post them on here. you pull off the [img] tag at the bottom of your picture to paste a copy here on the forum. do the preview and it should show your image in the preview if you have done it right.

kinda of same thing when you posted your url on your last posting. instead of a [url] you do a [img] tag.

mtg[/url]

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 37 posts