URGENT!! from pencil sketching to real color photo please??

• babelittlerab
  • Born
  • Born
  • babelittlerab

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi I am a newbie to the whole graphic thing. But my wedding is approached and i need to do a slide show for my wedding. I saw a video which i like a lot. But i have encounter problem in a short animation in that video. Can somebody show or tell me how to make it?

It basically is an animation showing the process of pencil sketching from line to line and the face of a gal and a guy come out, and later turn to be a real color photos.(in just around 5 seconds) Not sure whether my description clear or not. IF anyone could really kindly help me please as I am really desperate in finding a solution on it. I have that video but it has to be played on VLC player. If someone can offer me help i can send that video out for reference please.. thanks so so much!!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Gray539
  • Student
  • Student
  • Gray539

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm not sure what you're asking. To make the animation requires drawing each frame in an animation program ending with it morphing to an actual photo. The frames can then be added to your video using video editing software. Not a small job, but not a big one either. If you're not familiar with graphics you need to find someone to create the animation first.I'm assuming you want it to morph into the bride and grooms photo.Should look good if you pull it off.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts