What services use to design a website?

• fiona
  • Born
  • Born
  • fiona

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello everybody, I venture to install a gastronomico and I want to have the best design of the website, I do not want to because I do not have the necessary knowledge, I really would like to hire a paid service that will provide the gun. I am new to this, I can give tips? I await your comments! Thank you.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.
  • Loc: Malaysia

Post 3+ Months Ago

You may buy some templates? Honestly, I have looked into Ozzu's premium templates I think they are great. But if you are saying about an overall package, then that you will have to look into some web designer websites. Purchasing a template, however still needs you to have the knowledge to install and design it to fit your own needs.
  • fiona
  • Born
  • Born
  • fiona

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi thanks for your reply, I will take into account is, as you say I want to tell me a package that provides both housing and the design of the site, I will keep waiting for good advice on which services do. Thanks again!
  • Wurn
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Cape Town

Post 3+ Months Ago

If i am following you here, (your english is difficult to follow) then i think your best option is to find a Service provider that host and design websites themselves.

Otherwise google for web desin companies in your area and approach them if you like what they do.

To teach one self on how to create your own website may seem quick with a template but problem is that without the yrs of experimenting and knowledge you will never get your website to look the way you want it to.
  • Z-axis
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Z-axis

Post 3+ Months Ago

Honestly your best bet is to get Dreamweaver CS5 and go to the Lynda website and learn their video tutorials. Youtube has a lot of stuff too. You'd be doing yourself a huge favor. As George said earlier, there are some basic things you need to know like how to set up style sheets, using PHP and MySQL, and accessing the multitude of Java scripts available.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts