My work

• 5-0
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • 5-0

Post 3+ Months Ago

Many people in my pen thread asked me to post up more of my work. I am a pretty varied artist. I draw, 3d, photomanip, terragen and vector.

He is possibly some of my best work. i have about 300 hundred .psd files of my stuff so i kinda had to narrow it down but it was hard, since many of it is incompete work.

Here are two basic animal sketches i spent about an hour on both.

Here is a snow board vector iv been working on for a girl who wanted a unique design. This took about 6 hours to get everything right.

http://www.liquidreality-design.co.uk/redone.jpg

Here is my latest terragen scene, this is nothing to special. but i thought i may as well post it.

http://www.liquidreality-design.co.uk/terry.jpg

comment on anyhting you want be constructive if you want etc, or flame me if you wish. I dont really mind.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Vladdrac
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Louisville, Ky

Post 3+ Months Ago

Those are all great, especially the sketches. But what I want to see is more of your 3d work. Those pens where awesome. Do you not have a site?
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would say it's probably http://www.liquidreality-design.co.uk/.

I really like the top of the snowboard design, but the bottom is lacking, it doesn't have the same feeling, or even design as the top, it seems muchmore jagged and not as smooth and flowing as the top is.

Great job on the sketches and terragen!

As a side note, please keep image sizes under 600px at their longest dimension.
  • Vladdrac
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Louisville, Ky

Post 3+ Months Ago

well those urls weren't posted earlier

I am not going insane I swear :lol::lol::lol:

//oh ok, I see what happened, nevermind I am insane
  • 5-0
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • 5-0

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am not really a web designer, i havn't updated my site in about 7 months so its kinda crappy.

I am working on a really complex scene at the moment, it is looking amazing so i shall post that bit of 3d work soon.

As for the snowboard query, the top of a snowboard always seems to have a much nicer design. The bottom is just a plain logo type jobby.

Well enjoy them all people
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

I do understand the snowboard deal. But the top and bottom don't even match, what about using one of those flower designs from the top, on the bottom? That'd pull it all together a bit more.
  • 5-0
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • 5-0

Post 3+ Months Ago

I did put a flower that curled onto the bottom part of the board but the girl i designed it for just said leave the logo plain with no flowers, so it wasn't really in my control.

I would have done what you said though, b_heyer, even if it does mean an extra 3 hours work.
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ahh rotten customers ;). I rent when I board, so the ones I have are normally one color on top and a different on bottom ;)
  • 5-0
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • 5-0

Post 3+ Months Ago

heheh, when we got this thing printed it looked so cool, I had to change the colouring completely so the bakground was blue and the tentacles and details were white. It looked so damn nice, even if it was a girls design of board. Well thanks for posting, b_heyer its been nice to here some constructive crits
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

:-) Anytime. Some of the girls that board up here have some pretty cool designs. I never really disect their boards design, but sometimes you'll see ones that are cool. One of my friends board has a similiar color scheme as the original image, but I think it just has flat daisy-like flowers on the top. Still pretty cool.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts