advanced buttons

• groovemaize2K
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have created a site with a screen and four buttons, I have joined 4 Jpegs horizontaly to create one image. I want to achieve: as you click on the far left buton the images will scroll in the screen to the far left, then if you were to click the far right button the images would scroll in the screen to the far right. And corrisponding images to buttons. Had a look around for a few tutorials but cant find much. Thanks for any help in advance as usual. Cheers guys... :)
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

is this what you're looking for?

http://www.kirupa.com/developer/flash5/slidingmenu.htm
  • barrax
  • barrax
  • Loc: Southampton, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm pretty sure that tutorial will help. I did a similar thing on http://www.lordoftherings-eagames.co.uk the problem i had was that each image had a different width. To overcome this i placed invisible movieclips on the centre of each jpg sector and used them as waypoints.

If you want the code for that i'll dig it out of my archive.
  • groovemaize2K
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thankyou that tutorial looks to be the one I'm looking for I'll get on it as soon as I can. Can I just says special thanks to Unflux who is not only a brilliant web design but an absolute wealth of knowledge, helpd with quite a few things over the past few months and I am eternaly grateful. Thats not to say you other guys are also good, defiantly the best forum I use :D Thanks guys. Groove...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts