3D animation

• mansite_2003
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • mansite_2003

Post 3+ Months Ago

hello guys!!! im new here but i look this site familiar to me. anyway may problem is how to make an 3d animation like what i have done ... http://www.familydot.com/tour/bizopp/3danimation.swf but my problem is.... this is not a actionscript it is a simple framing anmition and layering that is why when the people can turn to the front instead of the people bring to forward. as what i said i used this by doing layering.... is there anybody can help me this animation using an scripting animation? please.... help me urgent ... :(

send to may email: mansite2000@yahoo.com

God bless u all....
manny
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Abelius
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Miami Beach, FL, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Basically you would have to go through the proccess of scripting down the little animated guys, and then createMovieClip out of them (3 times)... That's fairly complicated since the curves of the little guys are rather complex...
I would go to the scripting chapter of Macromedia.com and sit down and do the math, and I would come to the conlusion it's not worth it...

Now the question is: why? Why dou you want to do a failry OK animation scripted?
  • mansite_2003
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • mansite_2003

Post 3+ Months Ago

yes... because i want to learn since im graphic designer which is sometimes i want to make animation using flash and this is what i want to choose to make an animation....
  • MichalMystic
  • MichalMystic

Post 3+ Months Ago

I personally say why? The animation look great why do with actionscript?
If you looking to learn action script then I'd just read tutorials and as much as you can on the subject. But take it from me that learn flash from a guy that work with Lego,BMW and so on that for comercial use frame to frame is use alot for animation it like traditional animation with a digitial program.

I find alot of animation uses to much scripting. Dont get me wrong not like Im against AS, it just I find with some thinking ahead there not as much need for it.(for animation that is)

Peace! If your looking for some great material on animation go here!
http://www.cartoonsmart.com/animating_in_flash.html

Peace!
  • Abelius
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Miami Beach, FL, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Then maybe you should take a look at this:

http://actionscript-toolbox.com/qbsc.php :)
  • mansite_2003
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • mansite_2003

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks to all con. guys :D

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts