Appearance is good, yes no? I like it!

• uknightuss
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • uknightuss
  • Loc: Los Angeles

Post 3+ Months Ago

A few months ago I had ended up getting back into Flash because my client wanted an animated intro for her Wedding Photography website. Some of you who have read my posts may remember that site.

I have worked with a couple of pre-made "Flash Templates" since I made that weddings intro, and because of it my understanding of Actionscript and how to put a complete website together in Flash has increased in many ways! I have a better understanding of how to design the layout in Photoshop and Crop/Import all the different elements to Flash. I also specifically started using ".png" files which I had never used before, but I found out they're quite powerful for images with transparency.

I am currently in the middle of re-designing my own site in order to give it a more professional and interactive feel. I put up a temporary homepage with some of my new "Flash/animated layout" skills being displayed because I am getting visitors from a couple of the sites I've worked on and I wanted them to see something nicer looking than my previous site..

Enough of all the typing!

Here's my Temporary New Site Homepage, done in Flash.

And here's a sneak peak at one of the sub-pages of the new site.

And here's the OLD Homepage for comparison (this version is a bit out of wack by the way..).

Obviously the whole site (my "Old pages") are still accessible, but there are no links to anything from the "New" homepage. Everything is scheduled to be changed as far as the layout and categories..

If there are any suggestions from anyone, I'm all ears!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• CXLink
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: ATL-GA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice PhotoShop work. I think it looks more professional then the old site. I need to revamp my site. I definitely think you can raise your prices.

Link
  • uknightuss
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • uknightuss
  • Loc: Los Angeles

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the comments, I'm glad you like the work! :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts