Banner XML.Connector "undefined"

• kezman
  • Born
  • Born
  • kezman

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I am currently in the process learn einwenig Flash and I'm about to put up with the action scripts collapse or drift apart.

I've taken a template and want to manage this and adapt einwenig my needs, unfortunately I did not get through this. It should be such as to alternate the pictures again and again (loop) and the images should be read from the XML file.

I want to read from an XML file, the data and use it in Flash, unfortunately I am no longer with the XML Connector I always get the "undefined" messages.

In the appendix I have uploaded my files you need, maybe someone can explain to me what I should do about that, or what I did wrong?

The files are in the appendix and everything should be in the same folder. (The image quality I have had to reduce because of file size)

For advice, I am grateful....

Attachments:
Upload.zip

(149.29 KiB) Downloaded 282 times

Flashdatei, Bilder und XML- Datei

• kezman
  • Born
  • Born
  • kezman

Post 3+ Months Ago

Here is the same entry in english:

Hi,

Sorry for my bad english.

I am currently in the process learn Flash and I'm about to put up with the action scripts collapse or drift apart.

I've taken a template and want to manage this and adapt my needs, unfortunately I did not get through this.

I want to read from an XML-File data and use it in Flash, unfortunately I am no longer with the XML Connector I always get the "undefined" messages.

In the appendix I have uploaded my files you need, maybe someone can explain to me what I should do about that, or what I did wrong?

The files are in the appendix, everything should be in the same folder.

I am grateful for any advice ....

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts