• No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

You want to take the values from a flash dataset component and export them into a .NET dataset? I'm not sure I've ever heard of anyone doing this.

I wish I had an answer for you, but I don't. I just can't imagine the circumstances where this would be required. Maybe you could elaborate. How are you populating the Flash dataset to begin with? Is the data XML based?

I suppose you'd want to look at using one of the resolver components(RDBMSResolver or XUpdateResolver)
  • xiaolanghuan
  • Born
  • Born
  • xiaolanghuan
  • Loc: China

Post 3+ Months Ago

Who know ? Thank's.
Why the Sturct of Flash's DataSet is not same as .Net's DataSet ?
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm not sure of the extent of your question. Both Flash Datasets and .NET Datasets have the same overall principle, though the underlying structures are based on different technologies. You retrieve data once, and the manipulate it in it's host environment so you're not constantly collecting data directly from a data source. Both environments offer tools that allow you to export that data to a form that is usable by the other.

There is a piece of software offered by Macromedia that allows for direct interfacing between Flash and .NET, but because I don't understand what you are trying to do, I can't know that it is what you are looking for.

http://www.macromedia.com/software/flashremoting/

Perhaps another member will be able to shed more light on this subject for both of us as I am baffled by what it is you're asking.

Good Luck!!!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts