how to open "lightbox" with a button in flash 6

• xmfrance
  • Born
  • Born
  • xmfrance

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello everyone,

I set up my system:
Jai a script that fla jutilise for quite some time for sites, but that I change depending on the design of the site.
It's a fla that rotates with actionscript 2. 0 and is in flash 6 yes, I know, flash 6 cest old as the hills, but it still works)
jai site furniture has run, it is on
As cest site furniture, jai quite a photo gallery that jai already prepared with a lightbox in a directory "slide show" and every piece of furniture has its own directory. on the site, jai a photo gallery page with two links, one for the presentation of Lusine and a second for the Furniture Fair in Nitra, which is in Slovakia. jai tested on these two links, but nothing has done so jai a dire need of your help.

PS I am not good at actionscript, cest reason why jutilise always the same website.

Jarrive a change, but when Quil SAGIT create codes, I'm out.

In fact, it would show me step by step. Jai is the lightbox, with css, js and my generated html page. Jai then copy appeals in <head> </ head>, but after I blocked the code in the fla to the button, and put the code on the index page of the site that launches the swf to my site .

thank you for your help.

XM
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post