Enable MovieClip to work in main timeline?

• PaulHolloway
  • Born
  • Born
  • PaulHolloway

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am creating my online portfolio and one of my pages I have set up like a filmstrip. The Filmstrip is a movie clip and it loops a video clip with an invisible button on many of the video thumbnails. I have a invisible button on each of the 100*100 video clips that loops and that is all in a movie clip. When I play it in the main time line nothing happens. The invisible buttons that are in the movie clip don't go to the specific spot on the main time line. Is there a way to enable the movie clip to work so it will go to the right label in the time line?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you are trying to play it in the time line and not the preview, you need to enable simple buttons

http://animation.about.com/od/recommend ... uttons.htm
  • kassimwithu
  • kassimwithu

Post 3+ Months Ago

PaulHolloway wrote:
I am creating my online portfolio and one of my pages I have set up like a filmstrip. The Filmstrip is a movie clip and it loops a video clip with an invisible button on many of the video thumbnails. I have a invisible button on each of the 100*100 video clips that loops and that is all in a movie clip. When I play it in the main time line nothing happens. The invisible buttons that are in the movie clip don't go to the specific spot on the main time line. Is there a way to enable the movie clip to work so it will go to the right label in the time line?

Dear ,

please try to change the Property to movie clip from button or graphics

Cheers
Kassim
  • ariyes_dp
  • ariyes_dp

Post 3+ Months Ago

its better to change its property to a movie clip

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts