Export GIF from Flash

• rehan
  • rehan
  • Loc: Pakistan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi..
I need help..
I made few banners in flash... just a little fade in fade out animation on pictures.. But now when i try to export this in animated gif format it decreases the quality of the banner and adds some dirty grainness.. like this
Please guide me what settings shld b applied to export these banners in gif format for the best quality...[/img]
  • classified
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Bahrain

Post 3+ Months Ago

as quoted ...

Quote:
Don't export your animation from flash to animated gif. flash doesn't create clean looking gif files, the lines are usually jagged and the colors dithered.
My suggestion is to first export your movie as a bitmap sequence, and then import these bitmaps into a program such as JASC Animation Shop or Adobe ImageReady, which will produce a sharp and clean animated gif.

source : http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum104/351.htm
  • IceCold
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Ro

Post 3+ Months Ago

so i see, flash trashes the gifs. Those bastards, throwing with dirt on the nice images ... i think you should sue the programmer who does that to gif.
  • classified
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Bahrain

Post 3+ Months Ago

IceCold wrote:
so i see, flash trashes the gifs. Those bastards, throwing with dirt on the nice images ... i think you should sue the programmer who does that to gif.

hahahah ...
this should all change with the release of the next version of flash since adobe is in charge now ... or simply remove this feature ! :D
  • rehan
  • rehan
  • Loc: Pakistan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks Very Much Classified..
Ur timely help saved me.. I cant understand y flash destroys animation while exporting as gif..
Thanks Once Again...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts