Flash commisions

• Boke
  • Student
  • Student
  • Boke
  • Loc: Hiroshima, Japan

Post 3+ Months Ago

I want some flash games for my english students and If I did it ,it would be terrible and take a real long time. I have all of the ideas for the games and I know flash well enough to know what a flash game can and cannot do. I waqs thinking of going to various flash sites http://www.newgrounds.com and offering a commision for say 100-500 dollars,I would provide the person with all the info and the overall idea of the game and what I want it to do, I would pick the the best one and the best one would recieve the commission. Now, I'm not going to sell these games or anything I just want them so my kids can have fun and practice their english at the same time.

Do you think this could work?Would I get any interested?What do you think a semi-descent game with levels would cost?Any tips or anything?

//Boke - please stop posting your link in your posts. Use the signature option in your profile.
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't think NewGrounds is the place you want to be looking for that kind of work. Have you checked out the Job Opportunities forum?
  • Boke
  • Student
  • Student
  • Boke
  • Loc: Hiroshima, Japan

Post 3+ Months Ago

really?Why do you think newgrounds is bad? Too young?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts