Flash into Frontpage problem

• no_comment
  • Born
  • Born
  • no_comment

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi
I'm having a problem using my flash animation in Microsoft Frontpage. Usually i just export flash animations into animated GIF files to use on my websites, but this animation has a loading bar - which wont work when its an animated GIF file.

Therefore, im having a problem importing my Flash file into Frontpage to use on my website. Im kinda new when it comes to Frontpage, :oops: I usually use Dreamweaver for designing, and there's never any problems using Flash in Dreamweaver.

Is there a way to view the Flash file in HTML??? Or can you import Flash files into Frontpage and im just too stupid to know how..??

please help!!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• rtm223
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

no_comment wrote:
I usually use Dreamweaver for designing, and there's never any problems using Flash in Dreamweaver.

Well surely that would be the answer anyway, just export it the same way you always have.

It's all html, Frontpage and dreamweaver both do the same thing, they just generate html for you *shudders at the thought*. If you can export from flash and get it to work in DW, you can do the exact same thing and get it to work in FP
  • Sulfin
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can type it in HTML:
Code: [ Select ]
<embed src="yourmovie" width=yourwidth height=yourheight></embed>
and it should work
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

I merged your two topics together because they were exactly the same. Please do not
crosspost on our boards. It causes confusion and will not help you get your answer any
faster. Thanks.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts