Flash CS 4 menu called HELP TO PROF all FLASHER!

• pcdirk
  • Born
  • Born
  • pcdirk

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello together have, unfortunately, I probably mean, "Flash Art" überschäzt something when I bought last week for our company is a flash-ready template from Template Monster, and since then thought you were just exchanging views quickly from the texts and images, and even the new Hopmeoage running the company.
But unfortunately I had not done since the bill with my boss, because now wants another parr links and extra pages, which in Originaltamplate are not in it.
This now means that I need the pages (which is the lesser problem is to create a new page within the entire page from the Flash) is to neien is my problem, give a link or an impetus for a jump in the flash movie, the to put it on a specific menu item or button, in a way that the whole of the site will remain preserved.
Anyone who wants to find out which page is found at the link to
new one. comdata
And I will now, as it works with the top Menüpunktewn even get to that) when clicking on the button "Read More" in the Three EXTRAFELDERN (Modern phones, Extra, snapper, etc. also have a page of the month new is called, which I create myself, but unfortunately I did not climb quite so duch by programming the menu system, but already have another approach, but NOT MORE!
WHO CAN HELP ME, SO THE ADD GET !!!!!! !!!!!!!
URGENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE !!!!!!!
In return, I offer my assistance and relations in the field of telecommunications equipment (Siemens Hicom and HiPath VoIP and so on)!
Please report to you under dirk.schlichting at gmail
or here in the forum

Thanks and greetings
Dirk
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• IceCold
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Ro

Post 3+ Months Ago

Oh man, is hard to understand a german even when he writes english :)))

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts