Flash mp3 player problem.

• jimmyreg81
  • Born
  • Born
  • jimmyreg81
  • Loc: South Korea

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello, I have a macromedia flash music player on my little website. I got it from a friend and just followed his step-by-step instructions for incorporating it into my site. This was a fairly long time ago and I have since lost contact with the friend who helped me intially. I really know NOTHING about flash and not much about web building as a whole.

It had been working fine for several months, but all of the sudden has just stopped working. I tried closing my web browser and re-opening it, but that didn't work. I verified with another friend online that it didn't work for him either.

Here is the link to my music player: http://www.acfunpage.com/music/AC_music.html

As you can see, the music does not load. I should just load up and start playing automatically. Like I said, it had been working great until now.

I had a problem similiar to this a while back and got help from my old friend. It turned out the author of this player intentionally put some kind of bug into it that makes it automatically shut off after some length of time or after some many people view it. (I'm not sure which)

Does anyone out there know how I can fix this? What's the problem?

thanks in advance for any help!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post