Flash - Save Game help!

• Faurax
  • Born
  • Born
  • Faurax

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, Im Faurax and i´m coding a text- and quize based game that switches from a state to an other. All states has a status menu in common, with labels and textfields to show the current status. As you klick the buttons for your choices, you get + on some of the status labels and textfields in the status menu. The more evil choices, the more evil options as an example. All states are checking the status menu to know if your good enough for some actions or not. If not, the game simply hide some options for the player. When the game is finished, it will be downloadable with the main .swf as a projector (.exe) and the rest of the .swf:s as their original formates.

I´m using SDK: Flex 4.0 with compatible mode for Flex 3.0 in Adobe Flash Builder 4 by the way.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My question is: Does anyone know of a code/function/script that saves all the current setting to an external file formate and when you load the game save file, you will be right where you were when you saved with everything exactly as before

or

Can anyone help me to code two buttons. The save and the load button. to save the values of texts in the labels and the textfields in the game status menu. It also have to save the current state the player was at to load it as well with the saved text values on the load button.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• vishnubhatla
  • vishnubhatla

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey we have to use sharde object store score and name all...

or you can store values in xml, and again open it when same user login again,

I hope you understand it....

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts