3d flash

• Nem
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Nem
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

anyone know where i can create 3d flash effects like TV's etc...

For example a massive 3d tv pops up and a movie plays on it or something.

Also, what specs are required for 3dsmax?
  • Tchuki
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Tchuki
  • Loc: Edinburgh

Post 3+ Months Ago

swift3d is great for creating 3d objects.
  • Vinyl
  • Vinyl

Post 3+ Months Ago

i think any 3D graphics software will do... i've tried using maya unlimited 4.0, its not so hard to use...if youre planning to do 3D animation on flash, you can definitely use maya since it also uses keyframe animation, then you can simply transfer the 3D animation frame by frame to flash. i hope this could help. :twisted:
  • GregTaylor
  • Born
  • Born
  • GregTaylor

Post 3+ Months Ago

I managed to make a cool 3D gallery devoted to Honda, Nissan and Toyota models! Its using this free online web development tool. I built it using a GUI that felt like a game actually...and when you're in the website, it's like you're in a 3D room.

Oh and if you do actually want to buy something off the site, you can't because obviously it's not a real shop! I just wanted to set up a shop front because I thought it'll look more interesting..

Anyway, on with the show - I hope you like my gallery! It's at:

http://www.gogofrog.com/userdata/tbusinesst5
  • yuriythebest
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Ukraine

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with Enigma- swift 3d is by far the most versetile tool for creating 3d flash animations, especially since it can export in swf vector files so it takes up less space, version 3 of swift 3d is a godsend- they also installed the ability for texture maps. It's also very easy to crack.
  • uknightuss
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • uknightuss
  • Loc: Los Angeles

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would personally not be openly admitting about cracking software on Ozzu..
  • yuriythebest
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Ukraine

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well here in Ukrain it's not illegal, and pirated cd's are openly sold on the streets for a 1.5-5$. So boo hooo. 8)
  • uknightuss
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • uknightuss
  • Loc: Los Angeles

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm not sure why I was compelled to say what I said because I wasn't trying to sound like I was complaining. I myself use a fair share of pirated software but I don't usually mention it publicly (except for right now I'm veering away from the normal behavior by mentioning it here..)

All I was trying to say was that you're likely to get flamed by a lot of people on here for mentioning pirated software in the way that you did.. I am most likely to get flamed for mentioning it in this post.. Oh well..

like I said though, I wasn't trying to complain I was just trying to keep the peace.. Not my place to do that I guess..

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts