My FLVplayback won't load my flv video files in web ?

• viki9
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • viki9

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok here is the problem...i trying to load 7 videos in a flash file...so as usual when you import videos in it takes long time for it to load in the net (file too big) so i decided to call the videos externally using the FLVplayers....
The thing is it works fine in my computer, the swf loads the video into the FLVplayback and all...but the problem starts when i tried to put it online. The swf loads but when i click the button to load video...nothing happnes.
if the same FLVPlayback component flvs and swf files are accessed via a html page with a http (URL) address, the swf loads fine, but the FLVPlayback component do not load or play.

Please help me.... :|
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

Two things come to mind. First is have you checked the paths your trying to link? Can you place the path to the flv in your address bar and have it offer to download the file?

Otherwise many webservers don't have a correct (or any) setting for the FLV MIME type. I know this is especially a big deal with IIS servers. If you can control your webserver I would try to track down those settings Info for IIS MIME Types

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts