Google Checkout Button Trouble

• Heatshiver
  • Born
  • Born
  • Heatshiver

Post 3+ Months Ago

I finished my first flash website and only have two more things to add before putting up online.

I need to insert Paypal and Google Checkout buttons.

After a couple hours I came across a tutorial detailing how to make a simple "Buy It Now" Paypal button with AS3.

But after several more hours of searching, I could not find a single tutorial, or adequate sample code, that will let me make a simple "But It Now" Google Checkout button.

Does anyone know of a place I can examine simple code for a Google Checkout button, or can someone please post it up?

I have found two places that have example codes, but they didn't work for me. I can post these up if someone is willing to interpret them and tell me if I can use them at all...?

My only other options (if I want to have both buttons shown), is to import the SWF file of my flash site into Dreamweaver, then add the buttons, which will show on every page. Or, add a link (that will appear throughout the flash site) that will bring people to a page where they can then access the Paypal and Google Checkout buttons.

I really hope to avoid the last two options and keep Dreamweaver out of the equation.

Any and all help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post