Help needed!!huhu

• jetonz
  • Born
  • Born
  • jetonz

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello to u guys..first of all, im a newbie in action script and flash and and i apologize for that. i'm currently trying to play with the flash-based website template.everything is ok at first, until i try to add on drop down menu button where the chaos in my life start :? .I hope u guys out there who is really familiar with action script and flash could tutor and help me to understand more.thank you for your help.i really appreciate it.The 1st prob is
1) ive been trying to make a drop down menu from the existing button from the template. i manage to do the drop down menu,i think its working. yet, im trying to link the drop down menu, and it does not work..ive also tried to follow the tutorial that been post about the drop down menu and linking the external swf file into the main body. yet, it does not work.Hope you guys can try to fix and gv me tutorial about this...
2) how can i add up url in the image that act like a button?so that the button will navigate to the webpage required.ive been trying to put the action..yet, it contain an error where it stated that 'statement must appear during on event'..what does it mean and i hope u guys can help me in this...tq

i cant upload the file for u guys..how do i upload to here???huhu..i really really need help in here....please replay asap...TQ~~TQ~~TQ so so so much..
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post