Help needed with a flash script - Page Flip...

• freecrisps
  • Born
  • Born
  • freecrisps

Post 3+ Months Ago

uhhhh, yup i've got outlook. it does work in another file, i tested that too. just doesn't work in the pageflip template for some reason. i'm thinking the flip mechanism must be interfering with the buttons or something? i'm new to flash, so not really clued up on all the complications therein. i just followed the instructions for adding new pages, which all went ok. just seem to have hit a stumbling block with the email and form. thanks for your help anyway. i'll keep trying!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• percepticon
  • Born
  • Born
  • percepticon

Post 3+ Months Ago

ice cold,
i know it's been a long time, but i really need to understand how you did the spiral thing...i'm trying to do something similar but it's a binder instead of a notebook...i'm having alot of difficulty getting it to look as realistic as yours...i did what you said in the post about moving the pages to the left and right a few pixels, but it only created other problems...

any help appreciated...
  • IceCold
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Ro

Post 3+ Months Ago

well, i don't usually do this, but i make an exception this time.
here you go: magazine. This is the flash with pages loaded from an external library.
The frame of interest for you is in magazineMX2.fla, frame 8, also frame 9 where is called. There are lot's of function and stuff that is no use for you, but probably you'll get the point
  • littlephoenix
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

dead link ice

Orice fisier gazduit de Xhost trebuie accesat prin intermediul unei paginii web vizibile, gazduita in acelasi cont Xhost.
You must supply a local referer to get this URL from this server (engl., approximativ)

?
  • percepticon
  • Born
  • Born
  • percepticon

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello ice cold,
i think i know what you mean...if i'm correct you probably swapped images...i was talking to a designer about this...the link doesn't work, but if you tell me i'm correct you don't need to post it...

thanks
  • IceCold
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Ro

Post 3+ Months Ago

well, the file works, but you have to copy/paste the link into a new window, the error says that the host do not allow the access to one of the pages from other server than xhost.
  • jasonarmour
  • Born
  • Born
  • jasonarmour

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know, I know the script doesn't support loading dynamic images, but I'm determined to do it anyway. Has anybody gotten it to work? I'm pulling them in successfully, but when I mouseover the hot spots, the page reloads the script and the dynamic images flicker... I thought if I preload them in the _root level, then it won't "refresh" in the child level... Has anyone figured this out yet, or found any alternatives?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 67 posts