help with some actionscript

• Dizzy
  • Born
  • Born
  • Dizzy
  • Loc: Toronto Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello all, I'm trying this out for the first time...
I have 2 issues trying to solve,
1st: to scroll text from behind a template I've created in illustrator, problem is I can't seem to get the bubble like effect so that only a single line will be clear with the line of text above and below are slightly dimmer because of the bubble effect. If i'm taking the wrong approach please correct me here, but i'm just sliding the pdf every frame. suggestions ??

secondly i have to involve some random action with each frame either selecting to make a particular layer visible or invisible

help please... i'm loosing hair and sleep over this...lol

caos
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• yuriythebest
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Ukraine

Post 3+ Months Ago

Can you explain it more user-friendly?
  • Dizzy
  • Born
  • Born
  • Dizzy
  • Loc: Toronto Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm trying to build a CBT and creating a review portion where I hide most of the info on the frames but in this instance pose some yes/no Q's... but i need to randomely have a slideshow selected for the review... and each instance have a new unique presentation each time the review portion is started.

Second I'm working on an exam where I need the user to build a slideshow from the existing frames in the presentation... i saw something i would like to implement and that is some sort of browser... I have seen some TUTS on thumbnail for slides etc... but a simple 5x5" preview box would be best. How would I go about making this possible, I will also need to allow the user to move the frames up and down in the list they generate if mistakes are made during the compiling stage.

mucho gracias Senoirs...
  • lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Philadelphia, PA

Post 3+ Months Ago

For problem #1 it sounds like you want a gradient that fades out to transparent to make the text below it seem to fade in. This would of course need to be exported as a PNG so it can support this partial transparency.

For problem #2, I may sound very newbie-ish, but what is a CBT?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts