HELPPP. Screen Resolutions.

• fkuki98
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Jakarta,Indonesia

Post 3+ Months Ago

PLEASE HELP

i have several problems bout flash ;

1. why if i publish a flash animation on my website, i have to click the movie first before i could click a button, there said "press spacebar or Enter to activate and use this control". on my animation there is only a small button that supposed to be clicked. that means i have to click twice to click it. i cannot click directly the button

2. my animation size is 600x400 pixels and i want it to shown at center of the monitor. how could that be done ?

3. if i want make a flah animation that covered the whole monitor, or always fit the monitor size eventhough i browse from different monitor screen resolutions. what should i do?

4. can i watch my animation in different screen resolution in flash workspace before i'm publishing it ? to make sure that everything is exactly as i want.

Thanks for the help...
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• IceCold
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Ro

Post 3+ Months Ago

1) that happens only in IE, i have a post about that though i forgot which one, something about ActiveX content
2) that is done from the html file that results when u publish it
you'll have to place your flash object in a div or a table with center align
3) that was covered in a post on this forum too, it's about the width and height of the embeded object from html file
4) not as far as i know, but you can use step 3 and create a html file for each resolution that you want, which will use the same swf movie.
  • fkuki98
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Jakarta,Indonesia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the respond.. it helps

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts