How do I scroll a Movie Clip

• SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok here is my prob, I have a movie clip with numerous link buttons on it, it will be loaded in to the main area via loadMovie, what do I need to do to make it scrollable? and how can I build a custom scroll area, I hate the default MX ones :roll:. I couldnt seem to find a site that explanied it at least not in a way I could understand. Appreciate the help Guys!
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Along woth my first post up there, I also need to know how to get my custom scrollbuttons to scroll dynamically loaded text. I dont do actionscripting very well at all so I really need some help. Kirupa has a custom scroll button/area thingy but u have to insert the text thru a variable, I want to be able to load a .txt file into the area and then scroll it with MY buttons :( Can I get some help??? :?:
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

alright, I finally made custom scroll buttons and figured out how to scroll dynamically loaded text. so no need to worry bout that :lol: (arent I smart?!) Anyway I still dont know how to scroll an actual loaded .swf and what to put it in. Help is still wanted!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts