html layers + resizable flash animation please help !!!!

• OverDead
  • Born
  • Born
  • OverDead

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi
i really need help guys
I have created a flash animation and put this animation in a layer in a web page . what i wanna do is that when i open the web page, the animation should be in a bigger size covering the rest of the page then when i press a button, the animation should return to it's normal size..

thank you, and sorry for my bad english
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SycomCOmp
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

um sorry I'm lost... :x Are you speaking of the SWF file in sizing when put in the html? That's all I can think of when you specified opening the web page...

:twisted: Devil man! :evil:
sorry

later
:arrow: SycomCOmp :idea:
  • OverDead
  • Born
  • Born
  • OverDead

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi again ..

No, I am no talking about the sizing of the swf file in the html code..
You may have seen in some sites an ad created in flash that fills most of the screen covering the rest of the page just when you open the page and there's a button, when you press it the animation shrinks and becomes a simple banner. that's what i am trying to do .. :(

thanx
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Its been awhile since i've played with flash, but what your going to need to do is along the lines of this,
containing the OBJECT TAG within a DIV that has an ID of say "AD", and
defining the width, and height you want it to start out at with CLASS, as well as a z-index of lets say 5. Next your going to have to write a script in your head tags say function reSizeAd() that changes the width,height, and possibly position of the DIV ID="AD" container. Now your going to have to make the button in the flash movie utilize FSCommand to call the reSizeAd() function, and thats the part im not sure how to do, but this should get you on the right track, this should be able to pick you up where i left off http://www.moock.org/webdesign/flash/fscommand/

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts