Invisible button on animated button within movie clip

• FusionDesigner
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have a button that is in a mc, its animated and has an invisible button on it with some as. The invisible button is fine on the first frame, but the button moves, and thus leaves the invisible button behind, so that the on rollout doesnt work as it should. So whats the solution, motion tween the invisible button? :?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• FusionDesigner
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

bump. problem is only on a few buttons (buttons are gravestones that move) that move quite a way.

All the best.

edit similiar problem to this where the invis button is wrongly activating the animation i.e. its too big at the start, you can test it by hovering above the button, and the animation still runs. It really needs for the invisi button to change shape?

http://www.flashkit.com/movies/Interfac ... /index.php
  • FusionDesigner
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

So whats the game plan for making an invisible button stick to a moving object? Say you want a bug to move around the ib would have to be stuck to it n'est pas?
  • roarmeow
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: BKNY

Post 3+ Months Ago

if the 'bug' is a movieclip, why don't you nest the button in the bug movieclip?... then the button will follow the bug for sure...
  • FusionDesigner
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the reply. I'll have to try it later. Have you seen a flash site in your travels, whereby some fly hops around the screen, and if you hover over it or near it, it fly's off to another part of the screen. Something like that I was thinking of.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts