Loading Screen before main Movie

• farians
  • Born
  • Born
  • farians

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi Guys,

I am having some problem while dealing with the "Flash Video Player" I have diffrent movies listed on site but when the movie is played I m intrested to play my loading file first then play the original file means my file is "loading.swf" should b played first & any file so called listed on my domain "xyz.swf" played later.

thanks in advance.

Farhan
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

Flash Video Player - usually means your trying to load an FLV are you? Or are you simply trying to use a preloader for a swf?
  • farians
  • Born
  • Born
  • farians

Post 3+ Months Ago

yes xactly this is Flash Video Player FLV, I need to get the customised version of FLV to get my own logo on every movie. wht ever uploaded by the admin or by the user. or some other way to get watermark on every movie play in BG & some effect on its front
  • IceCold
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Ro

Post 3+ Months Ago

@graphixboy: do you see the astonishing resemblance between his 2 posts?
i bet that if you ask him another question he'll say something else.
  • graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

@IceCold - Lets try it and find out :-)

@Farians - Just to be clear you are loading video (*.flv) into a player you created inside a Flash file (*.swf) correct?

I'm not aware of any easy ways to extract content from an flv and recompile it, but that seems like a pointless exercise anyway.

So are you trying to put your logo over the entire length of the video (watermark) or are you trying to show your logo as an opening title type thing? If your logo should be a watermark why don't you just put it on a layer above your video player? If you want your logo to be part of an intro to the video why don't you just make a video with your logo that you always play before any other video?
  • farians
  • Born
  • Born
  • farians

Post 3+ Months Ago

did u see my account status tht I m just born & looking for the help by the GURU's like u all....... Ok I m going to state the problem xactly but this is the final one please neglect my previous post the problem is :
content (movie) on my site is uploaded by admin & by the user & will b played later on flash video player but i need when the movie is uploaded & olayed in player then my logo as the watermark is display on the corner & on loading screen is not a big issue whether it's my own or by the any image its not a matter.\

refrence site is youtube.com
I m trying to create almost the same project

i hope now you will get what I really mean.

thanks & best regards.......

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts