Looking for an addition to our team!

• Thomasg
  • Born
  • Born
  • Thomasg

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I'm a web-developer (php/mysql/html/css/js, not flash) working with a friend of mine (marketing/PR) to create an online game (a passion project). We are still in the creative process and are looking for a flash (actionscript) developer and an artist to join us in the hopes of forming a creative, enthusiastic, and well rounded team.

We are currently brainstorming ideas for an in-browser MMORPG set in the ancient Roman world, but are not fixed on any specific idea at the moment. This should be a good chance to be creative utilizing your skill set. We also have the long-term hopes of turning this into a profitable endeavor. First and foremost, though, we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and creative. We are looking for someone who wants to share equally in the creative process, in the work, in the fun, and in the profits.

If you are interested and would like more information please PM me and we can talk.

--
Thomas
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• rebecca16
  • rebecca16

Post 3+ Months Ago

if you need an internet marketeer, feel free to send me a PM
  • graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm locking this form before it turns into everyone simply offering their services. If your interested in the original post please PM Thomasg.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts