Need Flash CS4 Trial!!

• D-Studios
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

I got everything when I bought it(the serial), but I accidentally deleted one of the files(not the extractor) thinking it was of no use! And I can't open up Firefox or Internet Explorer~! I'm desperate for this--I've gotten Safari and Opera for this! So can someone download the trial and reply attaching the file? Thank you!
PS: May God bless you for doing such a worthy deed.
  • graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

you can post to ozzu but you can't download a trial from adobe? Where did you buy this from? If you got it from adobe as a download you can redownload it you just have to provide your serial or receipt. If it came on a disc I'm confused how you could delete the files you need...
  • D-Studios
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

graphixboy wrote:
you can post to ozzu but you can't download a trial from adobe? Where did you buy this from? If you got it from adobe as a download you can redownload it you just have to provide your serial or receipt. If it came on a disc I'm confused how you could delete the files you need...

Reply to Graphixboy: I'm using Google Chrome, Safari, and Opera and when I try to download the trial, it shows an error message. More information in the bottom.

Well, I just realized that what I thought was an application was actually an extractor, so I was thinking that the other file was just a waste of space...well was I wrong! Anyways, I just can't get Firefox to open up, Internet Explorer closes after it opens when I click anything--even on the window--, and all of the other major browsers just come up with error messages when I try to download the trial again! I boy, I don't know if this is a coincidence or if someone attached some sorta virus onto my computer(I know a hacker, no names, though)! :cry: I'm a-sobbin' right now 'cause this thing is making me think I wasted All of that Flash CS4 money....WHY is this happening to me??? Thank you for understanding, all you need to do is upload an attachment with the extractor and the other file(the one I accidentally deleted).
ALL CONTENT IS REQUESTED TO BE IN A ZIP FILE! I'm picky, but beggars can't be choosers, so choose which file type is convenient, but ZIP files are recommended. Thank you!
  • graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

Again if you Purchased the software legitimately why aren't you asking adobe for help? There is a lot more content in the retail version than what the trial comes with. I suggest finding a way to get the origionals back.

Also it sounds like you need to worry about fixing your computer before you'll have much luck using flash.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Is there any reason you can't just download the trial version from here
http://www.adobe.com/downloads/

If that's where you are getting the trial download from, then what is the error you message you get? (If that isn't where you are getting it from, then that's probably your problem). That should download easily from any of the browsers you say you have. And really, you don't even need to download the trial. Just reinstall Flash, and put your serial back in. If it still isn't working, call adobe support. They are very helpful. They helped me re-activate After Effects when I had to reinstall it after it crashed on me.

There shouldn't even be an "extractor" unless you downloaded a cracked version and you aren't being straight with us about your "serial" you paid all this money for. And if that's the case, none of us will help you.

As far as your IE and Firefox crashing, you can start a new post on that here and many people are here that will try to help you.
  • D-Studios
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you all! I think I can solve my problem now...fix my laptop, and get the trail. Well it's not really an error message but a Redirect loop.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts