Need help please

• bradTHEnoob
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • bradTHEnoob

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey guys/girls , im new here, hopefully someone can help me on this .... I am using Flash 8, AS2, and exporting to flash 8 and higher ,

I am building a website, my first flash site to be honest, it is for a floor inspector trainer, i got the layout finished and everything else

i have the pages fading in/out on the click of the menu buttons, all the pages are in their own movie file...

here is the problem, on the INSPECTOR REGISTRY, i have to list all the states, when you click on a state it is suppose to bring up who is the Inspector(s) in your area , he wants the page to fade out and fade in the inspectors .... now my question is how would you do that, basically i know on the main page it calls to load up the INSPECTOR REGISTRY page on the empty MC, but how would i call the state movie to load in the MAIN page on the empty MC... i have been to 2 forums and searched and search, i have gotten no answer so hopefullfy someone can help ... thanks a lot for having me on this forum...

Brad
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• bradTHEnoob
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • bradTHEnoob

Post 3+ Months Ago

the more i read the more i wonder if its worded wrong .... i guess its like the main page calls and loads the movie ... the loaded movie has buttons that will be calling other movies to be loaded but they need to be loaded on the main page if that makes any sense
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

That helps to make more sense. i was a little confused last night when I read this. Here, take a look at my work website. http://www.alaron-nuclear.com

On the top navigation click services. Notice how it replaces the Stream video. Then click on any service and note how it loads in the same spot. Let me know if that's pretty much what you are after.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts