Need some button code for Googlecheckout

• devilwood
  • Silver Member
  • Silver Member

Post 3+ Months Ago

My products are in a flash movie and I want to build the cart using the method at the following link

http://code.google.com/apis/checkout/developer/Google_Checkout_Shopping_Cart_Overview.html

Basically, it looks like the <div> tag calls the "googlecart-widget". The next tag, "product", contains all the info about a single product. The class definition is in a table row but I don't think it has to be. So, I need a flash button that will make the call to google's cart javascript.

I need some way to invoke <div role="button" alt="Add to cart" tabindex="0" class="googlecart-add-button"> to be sent to the google javascript file, cart.js, in order to send the information contained in the "product" tags.

The cart.js parses the "product" tags to know which product to link to which button because there's no other identifier.

I was thinking I could maybe call some javascript on the page using the flash button that would write the "product" tag information to the screen and invoke the "Add to cart" button.

I also tried to just add the html to a htmlText field in flash but the "Add to cart" button is in a <div> tag and I don't think flash text allows for it, but I thought this would be better to trick the cart.js to think it's actual html.

Additionally, I only need "product-title" and "product-price" child elements.

Many thanks in advance.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• devilwood
  • Silver Member
  • Silver Member

Post 3+ Months Ago

I haven't posted on flash in a good while. Forgot some helpful info.

I'm using flash 8 and AS2.

Basically need a flash button that can call the cart.js script.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts