New Browser - Size and properties question, please!

• BoBoZoBo
  • Born
  • Born
  • BoBoZoBo

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am sure this is prolly simple for some of you guys out there, but its killing me as I am not such a flash expert. Please help!

I am doing a portfolio flash site for someone. It is multiple scene and on the actual Portfolio scene I have buttons for 6 different subgroups (logos, illustration, photo, etc..)
Than aside from the main movies, each sub-portfolio is a amaller SWF file.

I want to make it so that when you click on one of the buttons, that particular SWF file opens in a new browser, at a specific size and with no tollbars or anything. This is the code I have now and it contains no errors but when I click on it it opens a blank browser, full page with all the toolbars. HEre is the code, what am I doing wrong?

on (release) {getURL("javascript:openNewWindow('http://www.xxx.net/corpid.html','height=340,width=550')");
}

I guess an alternatie is to have the smaller files load into thae main SWF, but I am having enough problems with THIS simle code. Please help a noob, thanks!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• desinner
  • Born
  • Born
  • desinner
  • Loc: Split / Dalmatia /Croatia

Post 3+ Months Ago

on (release) {
getURL("javascript:window.open('something.htm','something','width=340,height=550,top='+((screen.height/2)-(340/2))+',left='+((screen.width/2)-(550/2))+',toolbar=No,scrollbars=No,resizable=No,menubar=No,status=No,directories=No,location=No'); void(0);");
}
  • BoBoZoBo
  • Born
  • Born
  • BoBoZoBo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you!

Could I trouble you to break the last part down. I am having an issue where there is a margin on the top and left of the HTML during the first scene, then aligns when you click a button to the next scene.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts