New Flash User

• AndrewKievlan81
  • Born
  • Born
  • AndrewKievlan81
  • Loc: Huntsville, Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
I'm a new Flash user. I have taken all of the Tutorials that come with Macromedia Flash and Fireworks and I would like to know how to get started making money using my Flash and Fireworks skills. And if I'm not ready to make money with it, I'd like to develope my skills so that I can make money with webdesign. Anyways, if anybody can help me out in any way, I would be very appreciative. Thanks.
-Andrew
  • superNoobice
  • superNoobice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Know yourself. do you think your skill could be worthy of the money they would give you?

"humility"

Read Read and experiment. ive been using flash for about a year and i can say that im still new.. there are so many much to learn.

if you think your up for the job, try making your own site and show what you got. maybe some offers awaits you.

disclaimer: "just my opinion"
  • superNoobice
  • superNoobice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Know yourself. do you think your skill could be worthy of the money they would give you?

"humility"

Read Read and experiment. ive been using flash for about a year and i can say that im still new.. there are so many much to learn.

if you think your up for the job, try making your own site and show what you got. maybe some offers awaits you.

disclaimer: "just my opinion" :wink:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts