Newbie Needs Project Help - Blank Mind - Two Days

• TreePixie
  • TreePixie

Post 3+ Months Ago

:( Good morning! I have just almost completed a course in FLASH MX at my local community college. Everything is done except my final project. I'm a BLANK! I'm working on an idea, but every thing I do seems to bring me to a roadblock where I need to do something that never came up during the "online" course.

Is someone willing to help me make it through this project and is it possible to attach a flash file to send to the forum?
Thanks! TreePixie
  • dqualter
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

is that not called cheating
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can put your flash file on a webserver, then post a link here.

This does sound like you want someone to help make your project better than what your capable of creating on your own, and since you're a student, I would call that cheating.
  • TreePixie
  • TreePixie

Post 3+ Months Ago

:o Heavens, No! It is a continuation of learning or it would be proctored as the other section was. That is why we have books, notes, others to help, etc., My instructor is unavailable this weekend.

I'm really sorry that is your thoughts! :oops: People assisting people is all a part of the learning process for this sort of course. It isn't quite like looking in the back of the book for answers. Web design is always better when you learn to do teamwork.
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for clarifying! I am glad to hear that.
:thumbsup:

I think the best approach is to ask specific questions to the forum as a whole. That way somebody else can learn as well. IMO.
  • TreePixie
  • TreePixie

Post 3+ Months Ago

A agree! But I don't know how to ask the question without showing the intent. Is there no way to upload an attachment to the forum with a post? :?:

BTW, I'm not running off. This will be a weekend project, But it is 1:00 and I haven't had breakfast so I have to grab a sandwich then I'll be back. Thanks!
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

nope, there's not way to upload an attachment to the forum. You'd need to get it to a webserver somehow.

Sorry.
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

dude, just start workin, i find that if u just start trying to create something it will eventually become something worthwhile. Now if you need help with scripting and stuff aske here. but at least tryand get started.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts