non-flash person has rate question.

• Cheap5.0
  • Student
  • Student
  • Cheap5.0

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have a client who desires a flash page that will introduce they're product. They want it to be around 30 seconds in length. I am going to SL to find a programmer to do the work and i need to know a ballpark so i know what to reject. What other info do you guys need to determine a ballpark figure?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• IceCold
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Ro

Post 3+ Months Ago

google for southpark and there you'll find a ballpark.
  • krismeister
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • krismeister

Post 3+ Months Ago

To me it all depends on how much story boarding you've done. If you're doing all the concept work I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be cheap like 5-7 hrs of work cheap. If you need someone to do all the storyboarding back and forth with the client, then the price depends on how good a designer/how much effort they put into your project.
  • CE/ Pyrocy
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Santa Barbara, CA

Post 3+ Months Ago

depends on if 3d is involved or just simple flash or after effects. Storyboarding etc. it really depends on what your client wants and the effort that the designer needs to put into it. If your going with hourly rate i would have to say around 40-75 an hour depending on how good and effeciant the designer is...

remember : you want good work so dont sell yourself short by picking a crappy designer with lower prices...also remember that the client will look at you if the product generated is horrible. and this will go at the beggining of your website that you have in your portfolio so make sure it is something you would make if you had the experiance with flash/ae/ 3dsmax/ maya

L873I2,
Nick
  • Cheap5.0
  • Student
  • Student
  • Cheap5.0

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks guys, thats all i needed.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts