pageFllip - Pages are curling on both ends? (Need fast help)

• raquel
  • Born
  • Born
  • raquel

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello, forum goers.

I'm awfully new to flash, but I have used the pageFlip from iparigrafika.hu before.

The first product worked great. However, I'm trying to recreate this same program with bigger pages and have run into some problems.

I'm making an 8 page booklet with pages that have a width of 612 pixels, and a height of 792 pixels. They show up and flip just fine, but they seem to be curling in on both sides.

Or maybe a better description is that when I mouse over the corner of the page (where you click to flip), the corner opposite of it also turns inward, so you can see through the top left or right (depending on which page it is..) of whatever page you're looking at.

Any insights would be GREATLY appreciated.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• IceCold
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Ro

Post 3+ Months Ago

there is a hot area defined and when you go over it with the mouse the corner curls. I managed to implement bigger pages without any problem in that page flip. You will probably have to change the size of the movieclip called "pages" from the stage so that the behaviour wont get messed up.
  • raquel
  • Born
  • Born
  • raquel

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hmm..would it be possible for you to elaborate on this? I can find "pages" but just what exactly needs changing?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts