A question for an experienced flash developer....SERIOUSLY :

• elieobeid7
  • elieobeid7

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm not that good in flash, so I'm asking you to take a look at this site

zoughaib dot com

look at the girls, aren't they beautiful? ;) lol that's not the question, you see them in this slideshow flipping or rotating whatever you call it lol :D how to do this effect... I wanna do an effect as close to that as possible...I have to lol...I don't wanna buy software and stuff...pure flash cs4, how to do it?
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

It looks like a variant of a 3D carousel menu. If nothing here works search for variations of 3D carousel menus
http://www.freeflashcomponents.net/tag/rotate

//and I agree... very nice looking site, that is.
  • elieobeid7
  • elieobeid7

Post 3+ Months Ago

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sooooooooooooooooooooooo much sir so much so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!

one last question sir, do you know how to do a flash 3d wall album? go fotoviewr dot com and press on get started..choose wall and click continue and take a look at the effect, do u have any idea on how to do it?

let me explain: I'm currently working on a client website, he has more than 500 photos that he wants to add to the web and organize in walls like these. now each wall on fotoviewr dot com can have 24 photos, so if i'm gonna use that service I will have to upload all of these photos then organize them then embed the codes lol, and this flikr only let you host 200 photos for free so I'm gonna have to create many flikr account, I'd like know how they did the effect and do it using cs4 in no time and that's it
  • elieobeid7
  • elieobeid7

Post 3+ Months Ago

i found this one

freeflashcomponents dot net/free-flash-templates/xtreme-media-wall/

the website that you gave me is just awesome sir thank you so so much
  • elieobeid7
  • elieobeid7

Post 3+ Months Ago

I can't post links but you can, I tried in the advanced reply and couldn't it's not fair lol :D
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

elieobeid7 wrote:
I can't post links but you can, I tried in the advanced reply and couldn't it's not fair lol :D
To post links you have to be a member of OZZU for at least 90 days and have at least 150 posts. That rule is in place to help reduce the amount of spam to the forum so all users may have a quality forum to enjoy.

I'm glad you found some useful components from the link!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts