REALLY NEED HELP!!! Flash

• Miranda
  • Miranda
  • Loc: Wauconda, IL

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am doing this interactive course in html and flash everything is going ok in it besides in one area. http://www.aboutlearning.com/4matonline/navigator.html - now click on day one-Now that you are in there once you are on the first panel click next - now you see the navigation wheel at the top right- that is where the problem is - the first 4 octants are fine when you click on them they work now when you click anywere in the other 4 octants it plays all the way though parts of the movie - or it goes to the wrong area- or in the middle of a lecture - it does weird things. Now once you have clicked on the pieces several times it fixes after awhile.
What is weird- when publishing it from flash it is PERFECT- as soon as I post it and put it in my html website - Things start going weird! Someone who might have a clue why Please let me know - I am also on AIM
mandlinrose is my name it is @aol So please help! :shock:
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Abelius
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Miami Beach, FL, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

ummm... I don't see the problem you mention. You either fixed it, or I didn't get it.
  • Miranda
  • Miranda

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok the problem is still there - If you do exactly what I say you will see it -
1. Go to http://www.aboutlearning.com/4matonline
2. Click on course Navigator
3. Click on Wheel 1
4. Click Next
5. Then Click on Hemisphericity, HMI, or Painfuls right away.
6. Now normally once you click on them it goes to a differnt section or it plays a movie really really fast or does something really weird. If you do not see that then WONDERFUL. I dont know why every computer I go to it does do it.

Let me know Thanks for your help
Miranda :)
  • Abelius
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Miami Beach, FL, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hmmm... yes I see it now! The wheel disappeared and it showed something different, navigation-wise...

Besides I noticed that the "NEXT" and "BACK" buttons only appear after you clicked on a next button... I think they should be there, no matter what unless of course you are on the first or last field and then one of them is not enabled...

A bit strange, but I think that rather than "strange" the whole thing is not properly organized. No ofense, just my opinion.

One quick question: On the main timeline, how many frames are there, as the longest? Also, how many scenes did you divide this into?
  • Miranda
  • Miranda

Post 3+ Months Ago

This course is ran with a teacher just so you know - The teacher is guiding them through this course. Everywere where you see no next button is because then they will be ready when the course facilitator tells them to go to the next section. For instance when you first go in and you go next to the LTM that is one sectin and they are not supposed to click on the next octant until told! Also there is not one MAIN timeline - every part of the wheel, The LTM, the Learning Styles blah blah are all different scenes! Does that help? The weird thing is though when i publish it is perfect there are no problems at all! It is only when i put it up on the web. So now what?
  • Adde
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Adde

Post 3+ Months Ago

Cool site.. ^^ u made it by yourself?(I mean HTML is easy but flash is a little harder... thougt its just to animate ... wich i suck on ^^)
  • Miranda
  • Miranda

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes I did do it myself thanks! Lots of work - but i am still finding glitches in day one of it! The other ones seem to be fine but day one is funky

Thanks

Miranda

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts